Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is a technology that allows you to make voice / telephone calls using a broadband Internet connection instead of a regular phone line, which has been the method used for the last hundred years. It is a new form of digital telephone service in which calls are sent and received over the Internet. This technology used by most of sip VoIP providers.
VOIP can be used for all kinds of telephone-based communication from
text messages, to voice mail, and of course traditional phone calls. Because of the bandwidth efficiency and low costs that VoIP technology can provide, businesses are migrating from traditional copper-wire telephone systems to VoIP systems to reduce their monthly phone costs. Today all new Private Branch Exchange (PBX) lines installed internationally were VoIP. All business phone systems offer cheap calls through this Technology. Thank you for choosing Sip Systems!
SIP is scalable, easy to implement, and requires less setup time than other VoIP protocols. Being text based, it is easy to program. It is a peer-to-peer protocol, requiring no implementation in the network level. Users can join in the session no matter what kind of terminal he is using or where he is located. The other person may be logged on to Internet through a PC, or may be traveling with a cell phone.
Sip provides advanced, anywhere, anytime multimedia communication. It is an open standard, allowing multivendor support and integration. SIP works independently of the type of session, or the media used, giving it flexibility.
Sip Systems IP Telephony is an Internet-based phone provider
- How to start call from a PC?
- Register new account.
- Download and install softphone application.
- Go to Configuration –> SIP Devices and create new with your Caller ID
- Provide hostname username and secret.
- The number should be dialed in an international format.
- There is no need to dial “+” before the number.
- How much does it cost?
- Registration is free and you will recieve free credit upon registration for testing.
- You can use your own numbers to be shown as a CallerID for free.
- Outgoing calls are prepaid in accordance to our very cheap call rates.
- We offer special prices for call centers and partners.
- How to configure VoIP equipment?
- We support ulaw, alaw, ilbc, gsm, g723, g726, g729 codecs.
- RTP traffic works over 10k-20k UDP protocol.
- Sip registration on port 5060 UDP.
- You should whitelist only voip.sip-systems.com if using firewall.
- Contact support team email@example.com for any question.
- Asterisk FreePBX trunk Peer details example:
Login to your account . Sip Systems strongly recommend store credentials generated by server in safe place after signup processed also you can navigate to “My Profile” and change there any information for your account. Please feel free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org we always can help connect your sip account to any asterisk or freeswitch based system, VoIP-phone, softphone.
SIP SYSTEM RECOMMEND
CounterPath’s X-Lite helps you seamlessly transition from a traditional phone environment into the world of VoIP. Free or cheap calls with any VoIP provider!
The 3CX softphone for Windows is a free softphone that you can use to make and receive VoIP phone calls from your PC.
You can leverage low cost or free VoIP calls.
Zoiper is compatible with VoIP service providers and PBXs. Enjoy free calls between Zoiper users. Combine multiple providers for the cheapest route!
SETUP YOUR SIP ACCOUNT
Free or cheap calls with any VoIP provider!
Compatible with most VoIP service providers and PBXs!
Free softphone that you can use to make and receive VoIP phone calls from your PC.